Experienced Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney Focuses on Positive Results
Knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyer provides reliable and effective legal counsel
If you are facing criminal charges or dealing with a family law issue, the law firm you choose to represent your interests could make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Lermitte Law provides honest and effective criminal defense and family law representation to clients throughout the Wilkes-Barre and Scranton areas. Since 2008, my law firm has been fighting for the freedom, rights and interests of clients who are facing tough challenges. Whether you have been charged with DUI, assault or a drug crime or you are ending your marriage through divorce, I will take the time to understand your concerns and tirelessly fight for your rights.
I know that the legal process can be confusing and intimidating, and I take the time to carefully explain the law and the process, as well as your rights and options, so that you can make good decisions about your future. I will always give you an honest assessment of your likelihood of success so that you know what to expect. Call me today for a free case evaluation.
Resourceful counselor delivers high-quality legal service in criminal and family law matters
Clients have come to count on my law firm and recommend our services to others because they have found that I am a:
- Knowledgeable advocate — I have a deep knowledge of criminal and family law and constantly review the most recent legal updates for the benefit of my clients.
- Skilled litigator — No matter how complex your case may be, I have a successful track record and will work to maximize your chance of achieving a favorable result. I take an aggressive approach both inside and outside the courtroom.
- Compassionate counselor — I understand that legal challenges can be stressful and frightening. I am committed to giving my clients the information and attention they need to make informed decisions about their cases.
When you choose my law firm, you’ll see that I take a hands-on approach to every case I handle. You can have peace of mind knowing your positive outcome is my priority.
Aggressive representation in criminal and family law cases
Attorney Lermitte has handled over 1000 cases from beginning to end. I draw on over 17 years of experience fiercely representing clients in a wide variety of legal matters relating to:
- Criminal defense — As a criminal defense attorney, I defend clients against criminal charges ranging from DUI/DWI, assault and battery, drug crimes, traffic violations, theft, and domestic violence. My law firm handles a wide range of other felony and misdemeanor charges as well. If you are accused of a crime, it is imperative that contact me early on. It can make a Big Difference.
- Juvenile law — When your child gets in trouble with the law, preserving their future is of the utmost importance. I work hard to defend minors against charges in juvenile court.
- Family law — While most family law cases involve divorce or child custody matters, there are other reasons to consult a family law attorney. My law firm handles many family law concerns, including the preparation of prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, represent parties in paternity and child support matters, draft legal separation agreements, evaluation and equitable distribution of assets and debts, and more.
- Track record of successful decisions — My thorough strategies and aggressive representation have repeatedly secured favorable results for clients.
Don’t wait around to see what’s going to happen before seeking the advice of a skilled and experienced attorney. My law firm is ready to provide you with the high-quality representation you need and deserve.
Contact a determined Wilkes-Barre criminal defense and family law attorney
Serving the Scranton Wilkes-Barre area, Lermitte Law handles criminal defense and family law issues with skill and compassion. If you are in Luzerne or Lackawanna counties and require legal counsel in one of these areas, call 570-285-4662 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation.